Who is The Toy Store?
THE TOY STORE is franchised in LEBANON through AMB GROUP SAL, a Lebanese company under register Number: 475 311 / Beirut – Lebanon. By Visiting The Website, You Agree to Be Bound By, Consent to Comply With, And Consent to The Practices Described In, These Terms and Conditions, Which Govern Your Access and Use of The Website and All Content and Functionalities Available on The Website www.thetoystorelb.com
In Order to Make Purchases on The Website, You Must Provide Your Personal Details, Including Your Real First and Last Name, Valid Mobile Telephone Number, Alternate Contact Phone Number, Valid E-Mail Address, Payment Details, Valid Billing Address and Other Requested Information as Indicated. You Represent and Warrant That the Payment Details You Provide Are Valid, Complete and Correct and Confirm That You Are the Person Referred to In The Billing Information Provided.
FEES AND PAYMENT POLICY
- The Price of The Products Shown on The Website and Delivery Charges Is Shown in Lebanese Pounds (LBP).
- All Product Prices Are VAT Included.
- We Accept the Following Forms of Payment:
- Credit/Debit Card: VISA-MASTERCARD
- Cash on Delivery ("COD”)
No Credit/Debit Cards’ Details Will Be Stored, Sold, Shared, Rented or Leased to Any Third Parties Except by Our Online Payment Gateway Service Provider.
We Take Reasonable Care to Make the Website Secure. Rest Assured That Your Card Number Will Be Protected Using ….
- THE TOY STORE partners with third party logistic service providers in order to effectuate Product delivery to Users ("Logistic Partners"). Details of the Logistic Partner who will be processing the delivery of the purchased Product(s) will be provided to the User upon the purchased Product(s) being handed over to the Logistic Partner by THE TOY STORE. The User will also be provided with an approximate day of delivery of the purchased Product on the order confirmation page. THE TOY STORE may also effectuate Product delivery to Users on its own without engaging Logistic Partners.
- While THE TOY STORE aims to provide its services through the Platforms and ensure the delivery of its Products all across LEBANON, currently, THE TOY STORE has a select list of areas where delivery can be undertaken. At the time of placing an order for purchase of Products on the Platforms, Users are required to enter their address details to verify if deliveries can be carried out in their areas. If the area where the User wishes that the purchased Products be delivered is not within THE TOY STORE recognized delivery network, THE TOY STORE will not be able to process the order further.
- Prior to making payments on the Platforms for the purchase of Products, the User will be prompted to provide a shipping address. While entering shipping address details, the User should ensure to provide correct, complete and accurate information along with sufficient landmarks in order to aid identification of the address. Any failure in delivering the purchased Products arising out of the User’s failure to provide correct, complete and accurate information shall not hold THE TOY STORE liable at any point in time.
- A maximum of 3 (three) attempts shall be made to deliver purchased Products to the User. Should the User continue to remain unavailable after 3 (three) attempts, THE TOY STORE reserves the right to cancel the order pertaining to the purchased Products at its sole discretion. While THE TOY STORE shall make reasonable endeavors in ensuring that purchased Products are delivered to its Users in a timely manner, delivery may be delayed due to:
- logistical issues beyond THE TOY STORE control;
- unsuitable weather conditions;
- political disruptions, strikes, employee-lockouts, etc.;
- acts of God such as floods, earthquakes, etc.; and
- other unforeseen circumstances.
In such events of delay, THE TOY STORE shall make reasonable attempt at proactively intimating the User by writing to the User on his/her registered email account and/or mobile number. THE TOY STORE disclaims all liabilities that may arise on account of its failure to intimate the User of anticipated delays in the delivery of purchased Products on the Platforms. Further, THE TOY STORE shall be under no obligation to compensate the User for any mental agony or any tortuous claim that may otherwise arise on account of a delay in the shipment and delivery or use of the purchased Products.
CANCELLATION & EXCHANGE POLICY
It Is Our Intention to Ensure Our Customers Are Satisfied with Their Purchases from Us.
We Fully Understand That Sometimes You Might Change Your Mind Regarding Your Purchase. If You Change Your Mind Before Receiving Your Order, Just Call Our Customer Service On 01 – 313361 And We Will Use All Reasonable Endeavors to Cancel It Providing Your Order Has Not Yet Been Processed.
You May Exchange the Product(S) By Visiting Your Nearest "THE TOY STORE” Store within 7 days from the date of purchase.
All Products Must Be Returned to Us Unused and With the Original packaging, And in The Same Condition as Received, Along with The Original Invoice or exchange voucher Within 7 Days of Receipt. We Will Not Accept Any Exchanges for Products If the Original Packaging Has Been Opened Or dented.
If You Receive A Wrong Product, or a defective one, please make sure to Contact Our Customer Service On 01-313361 the soonest And We Will be handling your case shortly.
Please Note That We Don’t Have A Refund Policy.
THE TOY STORE May at Any Time, Temporarily or Permanently Modify or Interrupt, All or Part of The Website in Order to Perform Maintenance Work And/or Make Improvements And/or Changes to The Website. THE TOY STORE Is Not Liable for Any Modification to or Suspension or Interruption of the Website.