3 observation modes:
Video microscope features:
- Illustrated slides: to discover videos and images on a theme, play games and answer quizzes.
- Blank coverslips: to observe your own samples.
- Platform for 3D objects: to observe all the small 3D elements of its environment.
- 9 double-sided illustrated slides: 240+ BBC images and videos to explore Leaves and Algae, Flowers, Crawling Animals, Flying Insects, Plant Parts, The Face, Micro-Animals, micro-organisms, Human cells, Bones and organs, Food, Animal skin, Animal body parts, Metals and minerals, Materials, Geology, Miscellaneous.
- 2 blank slides: Your child observes their own samples and objects (textiles, plants, materials, insects) thanks to the 2 blank slides (one 1mm thick and one 6mm thick) and magnification up to 200x.
- Object location: A location also allows the largest samples to be observed.
- Easy to use: the 2.4'' color screen, Joystick and 5 buttons make it easy to navigate through the different games and features.
- 4 adventure games: Your child must feed, protect and defend micro-organisms (24 game levels).
- Zoom observation: Your child observes the images, zooms in on them and listens to the many information related to the 72 illustrated images.
- Quiz: To test your knowledge in the super Microscope Quiz.
- Share their photos: Your child takes photos of their various discoveries and saves them in the gallery or on a microSD* card (not supplied) so that they can be printed.
- Practical: The internal memory of the microscope can hold approximately 100 images. It is possible to insert a microSD card up to 32 GB for more memory. (Card not provided)
- Demonstration mode: The toy is in demonstration mode. To exit this mode, follow the instructions below:
- Press the on/off button or the tick to turn the toy on.
- When the Demonstration video starts, remove the slat shown already in place.
- Lay another slide shown while the Demonstration video is playing.
- If the demo mode has been successfully disabled, the Home menu screen will appear. If it does not appear, repeat steps 1 to 3.
A Paw Patrol wireless game console, a TV stick to plug into the TV's HDMI port, a micro-usb cable to connect the TV stick to the TV, an HDMI extension cable
Package Size: 30 x 29 x 13 cm
Batteries: 4 AA Required. (New batteries recommended for regular use)
Age: 7 to 99 years.